Read more about our 2019 Major Award Winners:
- Public Awareness – Confederación ASPACE, for their campaign – Don’t Look at Another Side
- Education – The Let Cerebral Palsy Kids Learn Foundation
- Contribution – The International Federation of CP Football (IFCPF), for creating opportunities for people to achieve their full potential through CP Football
- Medical / Therapeutic – Amar Seva Sangam, for the Mobile Village Rehabilitation Initiative Application (mVBRI)
- Quality of Life – Gympanzees, for their successful inclusive pop-up leisure centres in the UK
Congratulations to our 2019 Merit Award Winners:
- Cerebral Palsy Strong, for holding a successful event for young adults with CP – CP Social
- Eyeharp – for developing an incredible eye gaze controlled instrument
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic in Baja California Sur, Mexico, for achieving fantastic results and outcomes in early detection
- Dr Olaf Vershuren, for his work and research in the areas of sleep, nutrition and physical activity for children with CP
- APAC IAP, for Atención es Prevención: a Mobile Application and Awareness Campaign of the Detection and Early Intervention Programs in Mexico
- The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) for their efforts with Go Green for CP on World CP Day 2017 and 2018
- Kyaninga Child Development Centre (KCDC) for their work on Parent Education and Peer Support Network
- Pfennigparade Phoenix Schulen und Kitas GmbH for their work on integrating a class of children with disabilities into a mainstream school
- Spastics Society of Karnataka (SSK) for their work on growing their CP services clinic
- Cerebral Palsy Suriname and Faculty of Medical Sciences of the Anton de Kom University of Suriname for their fantastic 2018 World CP Day event – Famiri Prisiri (Family Fun Sports Day)
Have a question? Please Contact Us!
Olaf Verschuren won a 2019 World Cerebral Palsy Day Merit Award for his work on sleep, nutrition and physical activity in children with CP.
In Nigeria lives a lawyer, writer and advocate for people living with disability who is turning around the educational experience for children with CP. Tobiloba Ajayi was born with CP...
With help from a mobile app, almost 41000 rural Indian children have been screened for developmental delays since 2014. During that process, more than 1100 children were found to have...
Spanish organisation Confederación ASPACE has brought the World’s attention to the fact that sexuality isn’t just for people without disabilities. The goal of their successful campaign – #MiraDeFrente – was...
Igor Monteiro, IFCPF International Referee and Officiating Committee Member tossing a coin