2019 NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED
Winners announced October 6
The World Cerebral Palsy Day Awards are for projects or campaigns that have created real progress to improve the lives of people with cerebral palsy.
They are open to individuals and not-for-profit organizations from any country in the world.
There are 6 categories. Each reflects a key issue that affects the lives and aspirations of people with cerebral palsy:
- Public awareness
- Civil rights
- Quality of life
Nominations closed Saturday June 29, 2019, 22.00 hours USA PST.
There is a total prize pool of $US 20,000:
- Major Awards (up to 6): $US 2,000 in each of the 6 categories
- Minor Awards (up to 8): $US 1,000 across the 6 categories
Major award winners will also receive a World CP Day Award plaque and be featured in a video and written case study on the World CP Day website.
The awards will be judged by an international panel comprising people with CP, parents of a child with CP, not-for-profit organizations and the World CP Day Manager.
- Frequently Asked Questions, including Judging Criteria
- Terms and Conditions
- World CP Day Award Winners 2018
- World CP Day Award Winners 2017
Have a question? Please Contact Us!