$US 20,000 prize pool
Has your project or campaign created real progress to improve the lives of people with cerebral palsy?
Then enter it in the inaugural World Cerebral Palsy Day Awards!
Open to individuals and not-for-profit organizations from any country in the world.
Enter in one of 6 categories. Each is a key issue that affects the lives and aspirations of people with cerebral palsy:
- Public awareness
- Civil rights
- Quality of life
There is no entry fee. Nominations close Friday June 30, 2017, 22.00 hours USA PST.
There is a total prize pool of $US 20,000:
- Major Awards (up to 6): $US 2,000 in each of the 6 categories
- Minor Awards (up to 8): $US 1,000 across the 6 categories
Major award winners will also receive a World CP Day Award plaque and be featured in a video and written case study on the World CP Day website.
How to enter
- Draft your application using this Word version of the Nomination Form
- Copy and paste your answers into the Online Nomination Form, including any links and supporting documents.
The awards will be judged by a sub-committee of the World CP Day Committee, comprising people with CP, parents of a child with CP, not-for-profit organizations, and the World CP Day Manager.
- Frequently Asked Questions, including Judging Criteria
- Terms and Conditions
- World CP Day Awards 2017 poster
Have a question? Please Contact Us!