Terms and conditions
By nominating for these awards, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The lead agency for the World CP Day Awards is Cerebral Palsy Alliance (the Promoter). Its registered office is at 187 Allambie Road, Allambie Heights, Sydney, Australia.
- The competition is open to residents of any country.
- Any individual or not-for-profit organization is eligible to enter, with the exception of anyone on the World CP Day Committee or anyone involved in the judging of the awards.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the awards.
- Details on how to enter and the nomination form can be accessed at https://worldcpday.org/awards/
- Closing date for submissions will be Friday June 30 2017, 22.00 hours USA PST. After this date the no further entries will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the awards and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- There is a total prize pool of $US 20,000:
a. Major Awards (up to 6): $US 2,000 in each of the 6 categories
b. Minor Awards (up to 8): $US 1,000 across the 6 categories.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes in one or more categories.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen by the World CP Day Committee Judging Panel.
- Major Award winners will be notified by email in July 2017. All Major Award winners must not divulge their winning status to a third party prior to the Award announcement on World CP Day – October 6 2017. Minor Award winners will be notified by email on World CP Day – October 6 2017. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winners agree to:
a) the use of his/her name, and/or organization name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
b) involvement in a case study video showcasing their entry. The video will be developed in August-September 2017.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.